Saturday, April 6, 2013

New Couch

We gave our old couch to some friends today.  It was sort of refreshing to see it go.  Our living room feels ginormous now.  We first decided that the couch needed to go when we found out that there are a lot of reasonably priced places to get smaller furniture that will fit better into our living room.  But now that it's gone and our lease is up in 4 short months hauling another piece of larger furniture upstairs just to have to haul it back out again seems... ridiculous.

So, for now:
Our Couch

With our Bachelor Pad Chair

The boys seem to like it...


I guess.
I'd like to add a hammock to the set up, but I'd have to buy a stand for it and I don't know how large those are.  I need to do some research.  But this is definitely getting the job done, in the meantime.

ETA:
It's working out for me and the dog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment