Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Hair Day and Knitting.

Dear Ryan,
I thought if maybe I put on pictures of myself you would start reading my blog... this is probably not the case, but it was worth a shot. However, this is probably going to be my last blog post (not because you don't read it anyway despite the fact it's written TO you) because my computer is dead. Like really dead... like boots up just enough to tell me its dead, dead. So, this will be the last post... from my parents' desktop....

To begin with today was a good hair day! But I don't photograph well, so use your imagination.

I was planning on making a video of me knitting, but I ended up going an watching Hannah and Ashley for awhile....

New recruits... lol....




Ashley knit, too, but she didn't have much patience for it... so it soon erupted into a tickle fight.... I was so tired by the time I left.... She's gotten big and I've gotten old....

Anyway, I love you. And I hope you had a good night. I had a pretty good night except for the computer and you know life... and whatnot...

Love you, Darling,
Jessica

P.S. You should really read my know defunct blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment