Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ordinary Day 1

Dear Ryan,
Today was another unexceptional day. I am trying not to accept unexceptionality (which is apparently not a word). So, I am going to try to make today seem exceptional.... ready?
Today Steve and I went for a walk at the lake.

We saw geese....

And pretty fall colors...

We saw the Muscovy ducks...

And I found out that I can't make a proper video when I'm trying to hold on to the dog with my camera hand and keep her from eating ducks.... This duck is happy that it got away....
After the lake I came home and ate some dinner... worked on a puzzle for a bit. I'm almost done... we have two different copies of this puzzle... I'm thinking about mixing them all up and seeing how long it takes me to make two puzzles out of the jumbled lot.
I should finish out the night with some knitting.... but there is a small problem standing between me and knitted bliss....
See that small error right there in the orange? Probably not because the picture is total crap and I realize now that I really need a better camera.... if nothing else I need to buy a newer point and shoot because this one is about 4 years old now and has sand from the ocean and Lord knows what else stuck in all of its moving parts....
But I digress.... that small... ok, huge (I definitely turned mid row.... seeing the pictures of it have confirmed my suspicions.) error is standing between me and satisfaction.... and I think I am really going to try hard to live with it.... because not another soul is going to notice.

And that was my ordinary day... I love you lots and wish you were here....

Smooch*

Love you, darling,
Jessica


P.S. Feel free to write back....

No comments:

Post a Comment