Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Don't Want to Go Back to Work Tomorrow....

The mean girl mom's finally caught up with me and I got TOTALLY ambushed on Friday... I was going to make a comic of it using cat pictures... but all the cat pictures that exist have captions on them already... so that was a no go.

Long story short, Sci-Fi/Fantasy books aren't Christian enough... even for children who know all of the characters in the Star Wars universe... Star Wars is Christian enough... books about aliens... not Christian enough... oh yeah, and their "Good Christian" mother is rooting for my programs to fail... openly... rooting for my failure. I just want to stay at home... She's rallied everyone against me... and I don't want to deal with it...

It was only a matter of time... I just wanted a little more honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. Also, I have things to share... but I need a freakin' working camera...

    ReplyDelete